- Google Plus
Flickr Tips & Guidelines
- Flickr is a community for higher-quality photos. Save lower-resolution cell phone photos for Twitter and Facebook.
- Add tags to your photos, including "Marquette University" for photos taken on campus
- Less can be more. Pick quality over quantity.
- Create photo sets that are associated with specific events.
- Get permission from others before you post their photos on Flickr.
- Give your photos a Creative Commons license so others can share them while giving you credit.
What is Flickr?
Flickr is a social site for photo storage, sharing and organization, making photo management an easy and collaborative process. Get comments, notes, and tags on your photos, post to any blog, share and more.