Convenient. Comfortable. Affordable.
The University Apartments, owned and operated by Marquette, invite you to take a closer look. Here are just a few of the amenities and services we provide:
- Convenient location on Marquette's campus
- Flexible length leases: Rent for a semester or an academic or full year
- Ability to pay your rent on your university bursar account
- Internet access and basic cable included in rent
- Positive communities with opportunities for leadership and involvement
- Fast, reliable maintenance
- 24-hour building surveillance and security
- A landlord you can trust
2014-2015 Apartment Selection Process
The selection proecss for those looking to live in the University Apartments for the 2014-2015 academic year will begin soon! Please see the Application Process page for more details.
- The waiting list is operated in order of original sign-up given to those who submitted deposits by the November 1st deadline. (Waiting list applications must be received by November 21st in order to maintain sign-up time priority).
Neighborhood Leasing Timeline
Learn more about the apartment leasing process - both on and off campus - at Marquette.