NOTICE FOR INCOMING FRESHMAN/TRANSFER STUDENTS
To make your tuition and/or housing deposit, visit the Next Step Web site.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
Marquette accepts the following methods of payment for your bursar account:
- Cash, check, cashier's check, certified funds or money order.
- Electronic payment — Payments may be made online through the Marquette Central Web site via direct debit from a checking or
savings account. There is no additional charge for this service. Please note that debit cards cannot be used for this method of
payment. Checking or savings routing and account numbers are required.
- Credit card — Marquette does not accept credit cards
directly. As a convenience to you, this option is available through a third-party provider. Payment may be charged to a
Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. This service is outsourced to a third party and may be accessed through the link
on our Web site or by calling (866) 893-4518. The service fee for using this option is variable depending on the
amount of the charge. This system alerts the user to the service fee before they are asked for their credit card
- International Wire Transfers – Marquette University now offers a streamlined way to make international education payments administered through peerTransfer. peerTransfer enables international students to pay in their home currency.
To learn more view a video on peerTransfer here.
- Mail checks made payable to Marquette University to:
Marquette University Office of The Bursar
P.O. Box 519
Milwaukee, WI 53278-0570
Be sure to include your Marquette ID number on the payment to assure proper processing.