Grow with Marquette - Microsoft Word 2013: Tips and Tricks| December 4
- 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Cudahy Hall, Room 208
- Learn how to use the new features in Microsoft Word 2013 to copy and paste between documents and modify formatting. Compare or combine text, and work efficiently with long documents. Organize your document with headings and a hierarchical structure, links and bookmarks, headers and footers and a table of contents.
- Presented by Pam Lewis, IT Services.
To Register for a class, email email@example.com or call: 288-7305.
MU ANNUAL BENEFIT ENROLLMENT TIMELINE
- 10/06/14: On line scheduling for free biometric screenings began. If you have a scheduled appointment, please make every attempt to keep this appointment as slots are filling up. If you do need to cancel, please call Aurora as soon as possible so they can re-open the slot for someone else. Results are best if you have fasted for 12 hours but NOT necessary, please tell the nurse ahead of time if you were unable to fast. All normal medication should still be taken.
- Aurora Appointment Phone Number: 1-877-765-3213, Option 1
- 10/27/14: Benefit Annual Enrollment Period Begins thru on line portal in MyJob
- 10/27/14: HRA On-line questionnaire is now open
- The site will ask for your Social Security Number; DO NOT ENTER YOUR SSN!
You MUST enter your nine digit employee ID number
- Group Password: MARQUETTE
- Password for Spouse/SSDP: MUOTHER
- 11/14/14: Benefit Annual Enrollment Period Ends
- 11/21/14: Last day for biometric screening with your primary care provider
- 11/22/14: Last day for free biometric screening through Aurora
- 11/24/14: Last day to complete the online questionnaire and/or fax your biometric screening results (if using the primary care provider form) to Aurora. On-line portal closes at midnight