Haggerty Museum of Art Space Rental
Are you looking for a beautiful, unique place to hold your private meeting, event or reception? Rent the Haggerty Museum of Art! Our facility is available for rental to Marquette University and community groups hosting private, invitation-only events during hours that the museum is not open to the public.
- Marquette University departments - $250
- Marquette University student organizations - $125
- Private Groups - $500
- Non-Profit Groups - $400
- Because the Haggerty Museum of Art is a museum facility, not every event is appropriate for our space. We’re happy to discuss your proposed event in order to determine if the Haggerty meets your needs.
- Facility rental is available every evening except Thursday, and events may begin as early as 5 pm. Set-up may begin as early as 4:30 pm. All events must conclude by 10 pm. The facility may also be rented on Sunday morning, with events beginning as early as 9 am and concluding no later than 11:30 am.
- The Haggerty Museum of Art may not be rented for religious, political, or fundraising events of any kind.
To begin planning your event at the Haggerty Museum of Art, contact us at email@example.com or 414.288.5913.