Support Service is the daytime operation for Marquette University’s Student Safety Programs. The support service team is responsible for the care, repair, and maintenance of Student Safety Programs' and The Department of Public Safety's equipment and vehicles. Support Services works closely with Marquette’s Department of Public Safety to ensure their vehicles and equipment are all performing properly. The goal of Support Services is to enable the Department of Public Safety and Student Safety Programs to serve the Community with a full fleet of clean and fully operational vehicles.
Services and Tasks that Support Services Performs on a Daily Basis:
- Basic maintenance of Department of Public Safety squads and Student Safety Program LIMO’s.
- Perform weekly fluid and oil checks on all Department vehicles.
- Perform interior cleaning and exterior washing on all Department vehicles.
- Take Department vehicles to service locations for maintenance and repair.
- Provide pre-arranged special and medical transports for Marquette students and faculty during daytime hours.
- Provide transports to and from the Amtrak/Mega Bus/Badger Bus stations every Friday on the hour starting at 10am until the start of regular LIMO hours.
Become part of The Support Team
- Support Services employees are scheduled during the daytime hours which allows for flexible hours that fit to your schedule
- A valid driver's license is required for this position, as it does require occasional driving.
- This position is great for employees that prefer to work primarily during daytime hours.
- To inquire about open employment positions within Student Safety Programs, please contact Sergeant Daniel Kolosovsky, Manager, Student Safety Programs at SSP@marquette.edu.