Marquette University will celebrate the accomplishments of the Class of 2015 during Senior Week, May 10-16, 2015. The week includes a variety of events for graduating seniors and their families, designed to provide a relaxing way for seniors to connect as a class one more time before graduation.
Submit photos of your Marquette experiences!
The Office of Student Development is now collecting photos for a Class of 2015 slide show at the Senior Ball event on May 13. Submit your photo(s) to email@example.com. In your email, please state the following:
I give Marquette University permission to use this/these photos in the Senior Week 2015 slide show. Photos will not be used outside of this venue.
Blue Package $60 ($10 savings)
- Senior Week Kick-Off (May 11)
- Senior Ball (May 13)
- Senior Block Party (May 15)
Individual event tickets are also available.
Purchase tickets here!
- Senior Week Kick-Off
- Monday, May 11 | 9pm – 1am | Whiskey Bar
- Ticket includes roundtrip bus transportation, food, live entertainment, and dancing.
- Senior Ball
- Wednesday, May 13 | 9pm – 1am | Potawatomi Bingo Casino
- Ticket includes rountrip bus transportation, heavy appetizers, live entertainment, and dancing. Dance is semi-formal.
- Senior Block Party
- Friday, May 15 | 5pm – 8pm | Westowne Square
- Hosted by MUSG, this is a great time to get together with family and friends to kick off graduation weekend! Enjoy light appetizers and drinks in the heart of Marquette's Campus while playing lawn games and listening to music.
- Senior Family Toast and Dinner - Tickets for this event are sold out, but waitlist is available here.
- Saturday, May 16 | 6pm Reception, 7pm Dinner | Alumni Memorial Union, Monaghan Ballrooms
- Join graduating seniors, their families and Marquette University President Dr. Michael Lovell after the Baccalaureate Mass for this special event. Tickets are $25 per person and include complimentary toast, dinner and entertainment. It is recommended that families purchase tickets early, as there is limited capacity for this event. For questions regarding this event, contact Julie Murphy.