Marquette University will celebrate the accomplishments of the Class of 2016 during Senior Week, May 16-22, 2016. The week includes a variety of events for graduating seniors and their families, designed to provide a relaxing way for seniors to connect as a class one more time before graduation.
Submit photos of your Marquette experiences!
The Office of Student Development is now collecting photos for a Class of 2016 slide show at the Senior Ball event on May 19. Submit your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please state the following:
I give Marquette University permission to use this/these photos in the Senior Week 2016 slide show. Photos will not be used outside of this venue.
Blue & Gold Package $75 ($5 savings)
- Senior Week Kick Off (May 16)
- Senior Ball (May 19)
- Senior & Family Block Party (May 20)
Individual event tickets are also available:
- Senior Week Kick Off - $30
- Senior Ball - $45
- Senior & Family Block Party - $5
- Senior Family Toast and Dinner (May 21, $35 for adults, $25 for children)
Tickets are on sale now! Click here to purchase individual tickets or packages!
- Senior Week Kick-Off
- Monday, May 16 | 9pm – 1am | Whiskey Bar
- Ticket includes roundtrip bus transportation, food, live entertainment, and dancing.
- Senior Ball
- Thursday, May 19 | 9pm – 1am | Potawatomi Bingo Casino
- Ticket includes rountrip bus transportation, heavy appetizers, live entertainment, and dancing. Dance is semi-formal.
- Senior & Family Block Party
- Friday, May 20 | 5pm – 8pm | Near Campus, TBA
- Hosted by MUSG, this is a great time to get together with family and friends to kick off graduation weekend! Enjoy light appetizers and drinks in the heart of Marquette's Campus while playing lawn games and listening to music.
- Senior Family Toast and Dinner
- Saturday, May 21 | 6pm - 8pm| Alumni Memorial Union Join graduating seniors, their families and Marquette University leadership after the Baccaulaureate Mass for this special event to celebrate the accomplishments of Marquette seniors. Tickets include complimentary toast, three-course dinner and entertainment. $35 for adults and Marquette students, $25 for children. Online tickets will go on sale on Thurs, Feb 4. It is recommended that families purchase tickets early, as there is limited capacity for this event. Contact Julie Murphy, Assistant Dean for New Student and Family Programs with questions.