As the voice of the resident student population, RHA works to address the needs of residents by initiating conversations and change.
RHA has worked previously on the following issues:
- Collaborating with Sodexo on various dining hall issues and improvements
- Proposing a new living-learning community for sophomore students
- Working with the Office of Residence Life to get new washers and dryers, DVD players, and pool tables in the residence halls
- Advocating for student safety through extended Limo service availability
RHA is involved on many campus advisory boards, including:
- Residence Life Advisory Board
- Hall Improvements Advisory Board
- Dining Advisory Board
- AMU Advisory Board
- Student Health Advisory Board
Want to help initiate change?
- Get involved in your community programming or apartment council. This is the first step toward addressing issues in the residence halls or university-owned apartments.
- Contact RHA at (414) 288-5851 or firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for assistance.
Make your concerns known!