Campus Town West — 819 N. 16th St.
Campus Town West offers juniors, seniors and graduate students quality on-campus housing.
Student residents choose from a variety of floor plans, one-, two- or three-bedroom units to unique town house and co-op-style, split-level designs. Residents can enjoy the close proximity to the Alumni Memorial Union, easy access to local businesses and a resource center tailored to their needs.
Campus Town West, which has 90 units, combines the independence of apartment living with the support and services that only Marquette can offer. The residence has an on-site manager and 24-hour desk staff.
- Every apartment is fully carpeted, fully furnished (beds, dressers, desks, couches, dining table and chairs), and equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, electric stove and refrigerator.
- All two- and three-bedroom apartments have two bathrooms.
- The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- There is an ID card entry and buzzer system.
- All units have central air and tenant-controlled thermostat heat.
- There are 24-hour surveillance cameras in the lobby and on all floors.
- Laundry facilities are located on all floors.
- All utilities except electricity are included in the rent.
- You can pay your rent on your bursar account.
Building Floor Plan (PDF) - Campus Town West