Couples Course Teaching Schedule for 2012
Schedule for 2015:
January 17, March 14, May 23, June 13, September 26, November 21.
All sessions will take place at 11am in the College of Nursing, room 112F.
All Spanish sessions are arranged on an as needed basis.
Registration required for all classes.
To register, please contact Susana Crespo at (414) 288-3856 or e-mail Susana.1.Crespo@marquette.edu
Emory Clark Hall, Room 112
530 N. 16th St.
Forma de Registracion
- $60/couple, includes one group presentation, all materials necessary to get started with charting and unlimited chart checks within the first six months of use. This includes both onsite and online instruction with a Marquette Method Professional Nurse.
- Students: $30/couple (student ID required at first class to ensure student rate)
All couples are encouraged to contact the NFP nurse with their first, (third is optional) and six months of charting.
What can you expect with onsite instruction: Group presentation and hands-on instruction to learn how to observe, monitor and chart your fertile signs. Classes are about one hour based on the couple’s needs.
Note: Couples are responsible for the purchase of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
What can you expect with online instruction: Access to all Marquette Method teaching materials, access to video instructions for charting and personal/private Skype experience with a MM teacher. Couples interested are asked to:
- register at http://nfp.marquette.edu
- Watch for an email to confirm your registration and another email accepting your registration (a username is provided, the password is what you registered with).
- Watch for an email with access information to the online site – this email will provide details of the entrance process to complete your registration for the online/Skype instructions.
- Send a check written out to “MUCN-INFP” for $60 to:
Marquette University College of Nursing
Institute for Natural Family Planning
PO Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
Attn: Mary Schneider FNP-BC (Assistant Director, room EC112)
- A letter of receipt will be sent to you using the email account you registered with please watch for it.
Registration is required for all in person and online classes!