6th Annual Health Care Forum was held May 1, 2015
The topic of the College of Nursing 6th Annual Health Care Forum was “Violence Against Children in the Milwaukee Community.” The panel discussion featured local health care and public policy experts who provided critical insight and analysis of the issue.
The panelist were:
- Bob Duncan, executive vice president, Community Service at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Ashley Luthern, public safety reporter, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Marlene Melzer-Lange, Arts ‘71, Ph. D., medical director, Emergency Services, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin; program director, Project Ujima; Professor, the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Carmen Pitre, executive director, Sojourner Family Peace Center
- The Hon. Mary Triggiano, presiding judge for the Children’s Division, Milwaukee Circuit Court Branch 13
To download and watch the forum, click here.