The Marquette University Medical Clinic welcomes the chance to share health information with the campus community. Please keep the following information in mind with respect to all media-related requests:
- Requests for information or staff interviews must be made via phone (414-288-7184) or via email to the Marquette University Medical Clinic.
Please note that all requests will be subject to the following policy guidelines, with no exceptions:
- Requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance of any deadline.
- Requests will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Interview questions must be submitted via email, to ensure that we have time to pull materials for the health topic you are researching.
- While our intention is to provide accurate and quality information to serve your needs, there will be times when we are just unable to respond to your request by your specified deadline, due to the various operations and priorities of our department. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, but reserve the right to inform you of the aforementioned possibility.
- The Marquette University Medical Clinic reserves the right to deny interviews pertaining to any topic area.