To maintain a lifetime of better health, it is important for you to identify your individual risk factors and try to modify your lifestyle as appropriate. By completing a Health Risk Assessment (HRA), you will also save money on your health care premiums.
Marquette University has partnered with Aurora Health Care to oversee the HRA process, including conducting the on-campus biometric screenings and providing educational resources to those individuals whose situation may be in need of medical support. We encourage all employees and spouses to ask questions to Aurora or their primary care provider about their biometric results.
- The 2015 Health Risk Assessment process included a change for employees who enroll or will enroll in either the Employee+1 or Family tier of the medical plan. For employees who have a spouse who is covered or will be covered by Marquette’s medical plan, the employee and the spouse must complete both parts of the Health Risk Assessment process in order for the employee to receive the 10-percent discount for 2015. If only one of the two complete the required steps, then the employee will not be eligible for the 10-percent discount.
- HRA Frequently Asked Questions
- HRA Power Point Training
How to complete your Health Risk Assessment
The university's annual enrollment period for 2015 benefit elections was held from Oct. 27, 2014 through Nov. 14, 2014. The HRA is a two step process. Both steps of the HRA had to be completed to be considered for the health care premium discount.
- The first step is a fasting biometric screening which is a simple finger stick test that will analyze your cholesterol, HDL and glucose. The results are available in about 15 minutes. Blood pressure, pulse, height, weight, and body mass index will also be recorded. You have three options for completing this step:
- The second step is to complete an Online questionnaire for Health Risk Assessment, which is now open, with the results from your biometric screening regardless of what method you used to obtain the numbers.
Employees ONLY: The site will ask for your Social Security Number; DO NOT ENTER YOUR SSN! You MUST enter your nine digit employee ID number
Group Password: MARQUETTE
Spouse ONLY: The site will ask for a Social Security Number; DO NOT ENTER YOUR SSN! You MUST enter a Unique Identifier-see guide sheet below
Group Passoword: MUOTHER
- Marquette University will not receive individual results. In maintaining HIPAA compliance, Marquette University will only receive a group summary report indicating “yes” or “no” if the employee and spouse (if applicable) completed the Health Risk Assessment process.
- Beginning in July 2014, information regarding the Health Risk Assessment Process for the annual enrollment period will be updated in this area as well as the Human Resources Benefits Website.