- 32 master's
- 17 doctoral
- 12 certificates
* In collaboration with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- M.B.A./M.A. International Affairs
- M.B.A./M.A. Political Science
- M.B.A./M.S.N. Nursing
- M.A. Communication/ M.A. Political Science
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution/J.D.
- M.A. Political Science/J.D.
- M.A. International Affairs/ J.D.
- M.A. Philosophy/J.D.
- Functional Imaging* (FUIM is a specialization within biomedical engineering)
- Healthcare Technologies Management* (combines business and biomedical engineering programs)