What do I do if i want to quit/resign?

You should contact the director of graduate studies of your program or your department chair to discuss your options. If you choose to resign, you should submit a letter of resignation to your department and send a copy of it to the Graduate School. If you resign at a date other than the last day of the month, your final stipend check will be prorated to the date of your resignation.

Contact Us

The Graduate School, Holthusen Hall, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 1881
1324 W. Wisconsin Ave., Room 305
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
(414) 288-7137

Visit the contact page for more information