Mathematics for Secondary School Teachers (MSST) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation addressing the applicant's academic qualifications for graduate study in the intended program.
- (For international applicants only) GRE scores (General Test only).
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.