Healthcare Technologies Management (HCTM) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A statement of purpose stating career goals and how the program will help in reaching those goals.
- GRE (General Test only) average score of 60% minimum, GMAT, or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), average of 9 on the individual scores. (Waived for individuals with a doctoral degree.)
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency. A minimum score of 580 on the paper-based version or 237 on the computer-based version is required. Minimum scoring for the Internet-based version is still being established for this program.