Dispute Resolution (DIRS) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation. Waived if M.D.R. or C.D.R. applicants are currently attending or have graduated from Marquette's Law School. Waived if M.D.R. applicants graduated from the DIRS certificate program. Waived if M.D.R. or C.D.R. applicants have completed any advanced degree - M.A., M.S., M.B.A., Ph.D., J.D., or M.D.
- GRE, GMAT, LSAT (applicants must score at 50th or higher percentile), or MAT scores. Waived if the applicant has completed any advanced degree from any school - M.A., M.S., M.B.A., Ph.D., J.D., or M.D.
- Applicants are expected to have a baccalaureate degree or its academic equivalent from a college or university of recognized standing, a grade point average of B (3.000 on a 4.000 scale) or above in undergraduate course work, and background in an appropriate undergraduate major.
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.