Computing (COMP) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Essay outlining relevant work experience or education, career goals, possible areas of interest, and reasons for seeking admission to this program.
- Three letters of reference from professors or professionals familiar with the applicant's abilities, academic work, and/or professional background.
- (For international applicants who have not attended an English speaking university only) a minimum TOEFL score of 80 on the Internet-based version or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.