Communication (COMM) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation, specifically in letter format.
- A 300-word statement of academic and professional goals.
- (For M.A. applicants only) GRE scores (General Test only). Minimum GRE scores are as follows: verbal 150 (450 in old format), quantitative 150 (450 in old format), and analytical writing score of 4.5.
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency. A minimum score of 600 on the paper-based version, 250 on the computer-based version, or 100 on the Internet-based version is required.