Access our ongoing ONLINE ORIENTATION below!
Your online orientation is comprised of online videos, online written instructions and a PowerPoint presentation. When you are finished with your orientation, please complete and submit the online evaluation.
Click here to view lecture-style presentations, which were recorded at our last in-person event held August 25, 2016. Be sure to download and install the latest version of QuickTime from Apple to properly view the videos.
The same policies are still in place from the fall term. Any changes to policies will begin next fall.
While watching the videos below, follow along using the PowerPoint presentation that was shown during the event.
3. Academic Resources - Libraries (11:04 to 19:54)
Ms. Heather James
Research & Instructional Services Librarian, Raynor Memorial Libraries
4. Academic Resources - Information Technology Services (19:55 to 31:30)
Ms. Kathy Lang
Chief Information Officer, IT Services
5. Graduate student academic requirements (31:31 to 40:15)
Dr. Carrianne Hayslett
Associate Dean, Graduate School
6. Title IX Information (40:16 to 51:50)
Ms. Lynn Mellantine
Assistant Vice President of Human Resources
7. Graduate School Policies and Procedures (51:51 to 59:46)
Ms. Sherri Lex
Assistant Director for Student Records, Graduate School
8. Campus Life (59:47 to 1:12:56)
Ms. Erin Wissler
Vice Chair, Graduate Student Organization
Get written instructions and web links now on various items to get you started as a student.