Access our ongoing ONLINE ORIENTATION below!
Your online orientation is comprised of online videos, online written instructions and a PowerPoint presentation. When you are finished with your orientation, please complete and submit the online evaluation.
Click on the links below to view lecture-style presentations, which were recorded at our last in-person event held August 27, 2015. Be sure to download and install the latest version of QuickTime from Apple to properly view the videos.
The same policies are still in place from the fall term. Any changes to policies will begin next fall.
While watching the videos below, follow along using the PowerPoint presentation that was shown during the event.
1. Welcome! MU Overview, Graduate School's Role, GSO & PFFP, Academics
Mr. Carl Wainscott (Length: 2 min., 57 sec.)
Assistant Dean, Graduate School
Dr. Kevin Gibson (Length: 14 min., 1 sec.)
Interim Dean of the Graduate School
2. Academic Resources - Libraries (Length: 7 min., 40 sec.)
Ms. Heather James
Research & Instructional Services Librarian, Raynor Memorial Libraries
3. Academic Resources - Information Technology Services (Length: 10 min., 52 sec.)
Ms. Kathy Lang
Chief Information Officer, IT Services
4. Title IX Information (Length: 10 min., 55 sec.)
Ms. Christine Taylor
Title IX Coordinator, Student Affairs
5. Graduate School Policies and Procedures (Length: 6 min., 45 sec.)
Ms. Sherri Lex
Assistant Director for Student Records, Graduate School
6. Campus Life (Length: 9 min., 15 sec.)
Ms. Lizzie Kerrick
Admissions Coordinator, Graduate School
Get written instructions and web links now on various items to get you started as a student.