Transfer application requirements
Transfer admission decisions for our academic programs are made on a rolling, space-available basis.
Please note: Transfer applications to the College of Nursing traditional BSN program are no longer accepted as enrollment in this college is at capacity. The RN-BSN-MSN degree completion program has been phased out and is no longer accepting applications from new students.
Once all admission materials are received, an admission decision follows in about four weeks. For transfer application deadlines and other tips, visit Transfer Deadlines.
For your transfer application file to be considered complete, the following documents are required:
- Online Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer students are encouraged to complete the extracurricular activity list. Include high school, college, and community activities.
- The secondary school/guidance counselor report (part 2) is not required for transfer students
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary school you have attended must be sent directly from your previous/current institution to Marquette University.
- Transcripts can be mailed to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
PO Box 1881
Milwaukee WI 53201-1881
- All transfer applicants must also submit a final high school transcript, regardless of high school graduation date or number of credits completed. High school transcripts can be mailed to the same address as your college transcript(s).
- The secondary school/guidance counselor report (part 2 of the online application) is not required for transfer students
- If you have completed less than 12 credits, we will require you to submit ACT or SAT test scores. If you have completed more than 12 credits, we won't need the test scores.