The Seramur Scholarship Program awards one Marquette University High School student or resident of Portage County, Wisconsin, a scholarship to study a major in Marquette's College of Business Administration.
This scholarship is renewable each semester of a recipient's four-year (eight-semester) undergraduate program provided the recipient remain in good academic standing with their respective college. For additional program details about this award, review the applicable Award Information Guide, available from the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Marquette University High School senior or resident of Portage County, Wisconsin
- Enrollment Marquette's College of Business Administration
The February 1 Scholars Programs Applicant deadline is now passed.
1. Download the Scholars Programs instructions.
This packet of materials will guide you through program requirements.
2. Apply for admission into Marquette.
You'll need to have a completed application on file to apply for scholars programs.
3. Apply for scholars programs online.
Using this link, choose "Log in" under Returning User and enter your Marquette Application Account access credentials (access information was sent to the email address you used when applying). Click "Start New Application" to begin.