One scholarship per year is awarded to a transfer student from each of the following two-year colleges:
- 13 University of Wisconsin colleges
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Waukesha County Technical College
- Arrupe College of Loyola University Chicago
- 7 City Colleges of Chicago
- College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, Ill.
- College of Lake County, Grayslake, Ill.
- Elgin Community College, Elgin, Ill.
- McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, Ill.
- Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, Ill.
- Oakton Community College, Des Plaines and Skokie, Ill.
- Triton College, River Grove, Ill.
- William Rainey Harper College, Palatine, Ill.
This scholarship is renewable each semester of a recipient's four-year (eight-semester) undergraduate program provided the recipient remain in good academic standing with their respective college. For additional program details about this award, review the applicable Award Information Guide, available from the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Scholarship or award amount
- Scholarship review begins March 15 for fall transfers, Oct. 15 for spring transfers
- Transfer students from local community colleges (listed above)
- Specific academic requirements and application details are listed in the scholarship application
The Dean's scholarship application is completed online using the same application portal applicants use when applying for admission.
- Apply for admission to Marquette before applying for any Transfer scholarship.
- After submitting your admission application, apply for additional transfer scholarship using the link below.
- Log into your account using the credentials established when you applied for admission.
- Call or e-mail admissions if you experience issues. We're happy to help!
Dean's scholarship application