General classroom guidelines:
- No smoking, eating or drinking is allowed in classrooms.
- Catered events must be set up outside classrooms.
- Please be considerate of events taking place in other classrooms.
- At the end of your event, you (or your delegate) are responsible for seeing that the classroom(s) you reserved are returned to their original order.
- Because of high demand for classroom space, there may be meetings or an event immediately after yours.
- Please return all classroom furniture/equipment to original order, erase chalkboards, remove any signs posted, clean up garbage, unplug any IMC equipment and move it to the side of the room (or a designated locked room in the building), turn out the lights, and close the classroom doors.
- If your event has ended earlier than scheduled, call Public Safety to lock the doors (8-6800).
- Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in the withdrawal of privileges to use classrooms and/or a fee charged to cover the cost of remedial custodial care.