2013 Engineer magazine

Insight into the amazing work and progress of the
College of Engineering . . .

Engineers design for 10 percent of the world's population, but what about the other 90 percent? That's where Marquette wants to be.

2013 Marquette Engineer

2012 Marquette Engineer

Read past issues of Marquette Engineer.


Contact us

College of Engineering
1515 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53233

Dean's office: (414) 288-6591
Prospective students: (414) 288-7302
Academic Advising Center: (414) 288-6000
Contact form