AlcoholEdu Login for Students
Attention First Year Students
All incoming students are required to complete AlcoholEdu for College.
- Access to the course begins on Monday, July 30th.
- Part I of the course must be completed by Wednesday, August 15th.
- 45 days after completing Part I, students will receive an email prompting them to complete Part II of the course.
- Part II of the course must be completed by Monday, October 22nd.
Please Note: You must receive a grade of 75% or higher to pass and receive credit for the course.
To begin AlcoholEdu for College:
- Go to: http://college.alcoholedu.com
- Under New User, enter the following Login ID: C239105A
- Click “Submit”
- On the registration page you will have the opportunity to create your AlcoholEdu for College account using your Marquette email address and a password of your choice.
At this time, you will also need to enter your Marquette 9-digit Student ID, which you can find in CheckMarq. If you do not enter your official Marquette ID, you will not fulfill this requirement. Your Marquette ID consists of 9 numbers and starts with 005.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter your Marquette email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
If you have questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Should you experience any technical difficulties, the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for College screen or call 1-866-384-9062. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Help Site.