AlcoholEdu for Parents will be available for your review after July 29, 2013
To take AlcoholEdu for Parents, you will need a computer with internet access and audio capabilities.
1. Go to: http://parents.alcoholedu.com
2. Please review the minimum technical requirements available at the bottom of the AlcoholEdu for Parents Login page.
3. Under New User enter the following Login ID for PARENTS ONLY: P239105PARENT
IMPORTANT (please read carefully):
4. Click “Submit” and follow the on-screen prompts.
5. When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter the same email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for Parents screen. You can also call 1-866-384-9062. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.
Student leadership awards