If you or someone you care about is
pregnant at Marquette, you may be feeling lonely, afraid, or confused.
It may seem as if there is no one to talk to about all the decisions
you will need to make and your choices for the future. You may not be
aware of what resources are available to you.
Campus Ministry provides an opportunity for you to meet with
caring individuals who will help you answer some of the many questions
you may have about your future.
You may be asking...
- What am I going to do?
- Will I be able to stay in school?
- How will I tell my parents?
- What will my friends and family say?
- What help is available to me at the university, in the
- With whom can I talk to about what is happening?
- What choices do I have?
- What about myself?
- What does this mean for my future?
- What can I do on campus?
- What is my relationship with the father of the baby?
- How will my relationships with others change?
- Where can I go for support?
- What about my baby?
- What is my responsibility to my baby?
- What needs to we both have?
- How can I give my baby a chance to grow in the best
For more information contact Ann Mulgrew,
Marquette University Resources: