If you wish to participate in the Finding God In All Things Retreat...
You should be aware of the following items.
- The retreatant is expected to attend the entire retreat and use Campus Ministry transportation.
- Retreatants are required to follow all guidelines and policies established by the retreat center.
- Completed registration for a retreat occurs once the fee is paid and the waiver is signed.
- No refunds or transfers of payment will be considered within one week of the scheduled retreat.
If there are more applicants than spots, then applications will be considered as follows:
- Seniors who have never been on a retreat will be considered first.
- Once all spots have been filled, applicants will be placed on a waiting list and notified of this.
- Written responses on the application will help us evaluate whether Finding God in All Things is the appropriate retreat for you at this time.
to register for the Finding God in All Things Retreat.