If you wish to participate in the Connect Retreat...
You should be aware of the following items.
- No refunds or transfers of payment will be considered within one week of the scheduled retreat.
- Completed registration for a retreat occurs once the fee is paid and the waiver is signed.
- The retreatant is expected to attend the entire retreat and use Campus Ministry transportation.
- Retreatants are required to follow all guidelines and policies established by the retreat center.
If there are more applicants than spots, then applications will be considered as follows:
- Seniors who have never been on a retreat will be considered first.
- Early applicants (before February 3) will be considered next.
- Once all spots have been filled, applicants will be placed on a waiting list and notified of this.
- Written responses on the application will help us evaluate whether the Connect Retreat is the appropriate retreat for you at this time.
to be put on a Waiting List for the Connect Retreat.