The master in leadership is a graduate degree program with a global focus designed to make you a better leader in any environment. With a strong emphasis on ethics and leadership, our program gives you the skills needed to make tough choices about critical issues facing today's society. The program focuses on building what employers are looking for - strong communication and leadership skills, the creation and maintenance of collaborative and productive teams, and the enactment and support of socially responsible behavior.
Choose a individualized program or one of the two specializations to meet your specific needs:
- Apply the discipline of leadership to creatively engage the community in meeting its challenges.
- Identify ethical issues and apply ethical principles, values, theories or frameworks to leadership practice.
- Possess the cultural and communication skills necessary to interact in a reciprocal exchange that honors the human dignity of all persons.
- Apply theory and principles of group dynamics in assuming multiple group roles and responsibilities.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative research methods encompassing scholarly writing as related to leadership practice and the selected specialization, if applicable.