The luck of the Irish has come to the Lunda Room
The Lunda Room (AMU 2nd floor) will offer Irish favorites throughout March as part of their ongoing monthly heritage celebrations. Make sure to stop in and try out one of these delicious menu selections:
- Irish Lamb Stew - Braised lamb with root vegetables in a rich Guinness sauce (offered in both cup or bowl size)
- Highland Farm House Salad - Baby greens, grilled chicken, bacon, tomato and egg wedges, sliced cucumbers and red onions tossed in a creamy Dijon dressing
- Shepherd's Pie - Rich turkey stew under goat cheese mashed potatoes and baked until golden brown
- Celtic Corned Beef - Shaved corned beef, Swiss and braised cabbage on grilled marble rye
- Irish Style Bacon - Smoked cured pork loin with an Irish whiskey mustard sauce, braised cabbage wedge and roasted tri-colored potatoes
For a complete menu listing, click here.
The Lunda Room is open Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. For reservations and to go items, please call 414-288-3073. To book large parties and events outside hours of operation, please call Event Management at 414-288-7202.
Web Post: March 6, 2012