We want to hear from you ...
Did you know there are comment cards available across campus where you can provide the Alumni Memorial Union feedback on how we are doing? Comment cards can be found in all Brew Cafe locations (Brew Bayou, Brew Straz, Brew Cudahy and Brew @ the Bridge), Marquette Place, Annex Bowling and Restaurant areas, and at the University Information Center.
Marquette students, staff and visitors provide the AMU with great insight that allow us the opportunity to continually improve our services, marketing and products. All comments cards are read by AMU leadership and the department supervisors who are directly responsible for the area being written about so they can celebrate positive feedback and respond to any questions or concerns.
Some recent feedback includes:
March 19, 2013 Brew Bayou Comment Card
- Comment: "Be able to get hard boiled eggs with meal swipe. That way there is a protein option."
- Brew Bayou Response: "The meal exchange are being reviewed. The Brew will look into hard boiled eggs as an option if it is a value to students that can be paired with other options."
November 5 , 2012 Brew Bayou Comment Card
- Comment: "New flavor: Toasty (or Toasted) Turtle. Marshmallow + Caramel + Chocolate."
- Brew Bayou Response: "This will be utilized as an LTO (Limited Time Offer) beverage special, but renamed to accommodate The Salty Turtle (Salted Caramel & Chocolate) which will also be offered as an LTO beverage."
October 23, 2012 Brooks Lounge Comment Card
- Comment: "I greatly appreciated the service that I received this morning. My order was processed quickly & put together promptly. The staff member on duty was very friendly and helpful. Thank you very much!"
- Brooks Lounge Response: "Thank you for the feedback. We like to hear when our staff is performing their jobs well. We have passed your feedback to the student."
Web Post Updated: March 19, 2012